In August 1937 The Toho Industrial Research Laboratory was established and commenced research and trial manufacture of selenium rectifiers . The laboratory was dissolved at the end of the World War 2 and the late Tetsuji Kotani, who was the chief of the semiconductor laboratory at the time, inherited the engineers and facilities, and established Toho Sanken Electric Co., Ltd. In June 1962 the name was changed to Sanken Electric Co., Ltd..

Products List